THE IDEAL OF CALM

THE IDEAL OF CALM



 

@jigsams

 

I AM STARING AND JUST STARING THEM WITH CALMLY.


Some one said

“ An animal’s eyes have the power

to speak a great language “


Let me tell you about story what I am sharing with you. It’s one of my imagination with my innocent friends. In this theme I explain how I spend my moment to understand animal language. It’s really great experiences what I am always having. Animals are trying to talk with us when we spend time with animal. Every animal in the world have their own language. They uses eye language to communicate with others. Their eyes describe everything what they wanted to share. They experience happiness. Sadness, feel the vibes and Animals are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." They just trying to share real vibes what they have. Clearly, animals know more than we think, and think a great deal more than we know. We all should have a animal friend to share our real selfless moment. 


|   So let’s Initiate to make new animal friend   |

When you make a new friend please add your experience in comment with your lucky friend capture.

It is modified image as I imagine and as I explore nature

 
THANKS
     😀




👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat