Just Me & Superpower

 Just Me & Superpower



        Hi Jignesh here, today I am sharing my visualize theme with randomly captured moment while we friends on Trip of " Height of Sky  GIRNAR" and enjoying the beauty of superpower .

Basically I created this theme on the basis of my own thinking which is:


I am waiting eagerly for my boat captain to row my boat

Against the flow to my only Destination


       The Image was captured by one of my friend at  The Lord shree krishna's marriage place " Madhavpur ".  captured image was randomly and I think that is only the reason behind it always makes me remind about the fun we had in our trip. so that was the fact about this theme.

       I am working on another same theme and ASAP I will share it with you by same platform and please share with me if you guys have any theme in your imagination.  guys one more most important thing I have which I would like to share that is never stop dreaming cause " every unbelievable Successes start from illogical dream " and I hope you guys are also dreaming your resolutions and keep jump to make it real. 

be safe and keep safe your family will meet again with another theme on same imagination of our own feature dream. 



Jai Shree Krishna

🙏🏻





👍

Best Luck & Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat