सूर्य कुन्डल

 सूर्य कुन्डल



नमस्ते !

I memorized how I was visualizing themes and designed them on a digital artboard through many activities, but due to the hectic pace of modern life, these exercises have somehow lost their impact. BUT NO More.

I've resumed designing my ideas on a computer artboard.

which provides me with Inspiration to keep dreaming and run behind it.

I won't be sharing any imaginations this time, but I will share one of my list's wishes instead. which I  have achieved. revealing it to you would make me genuinely happy.

let me share my Wish first " possessing sunkundal in ear"

We Indians worship our gods through sculpture, image, and beliefs. we always believe that God is in every embodiment and we respect them.

the same way I also worship god. but the god who still gives us their blessing and we can see by our eyes is SUN and their energy as armor shield saves us. and I seek their blessing constantly as a safeguard for what keeps me healthy and content. 

So I possessing sunkundal in order to keep their blessings on me constantly.

Here I have attached an image in which I worn suryakundal and there flares the ray.

It's really filled amazing for me to share my wish with you. 

Okay so That's it I wanna add to this blog about my new suryakundal shield. and I will create my next blog soon with a different kind of imagination. 

so thanks for your time and especially for reading my blog.


Thanks.

😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am the Captain of my boat