FITNESS FOCUS

FITNESS FOCUS


 


Some Legend has said

“FITNESS IS FORM OF SELF RESPECT” and it’s purely attract our self with the words.

FITNESS word divert mind to care our self and RESPECT make us responsible.

Let me back to theme what I am talking about.

So for this capture I was to excited cause I bought new camera to expand my self with new habit of capture all memorable moments. And I am glad to say that I started design themes with story is this one.

As I am too aware with fitness from 10th class and it is one of my passion so I thought I should design first what I love most and I can fill fantastic to share with others. Ahead I captured my photo with related pose and tried to give look like sporty and attractive. Once I modified photo as I imagined and then I saw it to other friends and take more suggestion to make it more achieve full. And finally I uploaded my first theme design on my social account with great excitement. And now I will upload my theme designs when I got better positive thought and useful massage.

So let’s we meet again on my next theme design with your love and dreams.

 

Thanks

😊





👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat