SKIPPPING  SWAG



I don't really go for the swagger thing too much But it's Attract.



 " SWAG " it's Style and Stylish Attitude what is thief from others. It's not sounds good but really it's look really great.
Let me share my feelings about theme moment. it was first time in 8th in school when I used Tie with my school dress and I experienced something new. as we say new thing is attached with feeling for some days and after it comes in routine it would be as Normal like nothing. so that time tie was new for me and SWAG in front of students.
still I remember that for some days all the time Hold the tie in my hand. 
now I am going share this them as my memorable moment. and one more thing I love to follow the Swag of Style.






Thanks
😊


👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat