SPINNING BALL ON FINGER

SPIN BALL


 

Hey! All Hope you doing well and makes good vibes around

“ Today I am going to share an Experience of Learning Spinning ball on Finger “

Some one has said

   Ideas without action aren’t ideas.

              They’re regrets          

It was firstly I saw a girl spinning ball on her Single finger continuously. I was surprised and interesting to  staring her. Same time I thought I also can do it and I turn my full focus on that ball. After some days Purchase a new ball to practice. I tried many times around thousand and more slowly slowly balance set and finally I would become a boy who can spin the ball on finger. Interesting thing is journey of between (I don’t know spin ball on finger to I can ) which makes me much inspire.

With this experience I understand all good things has their own cost.

As, I Paid to many Balls , Much Time in practice , Much pain in finger and excitement. 

this over all experience learn me

“ You would get everything in this world “

“ You just have to be qualified for that “.

Never stop Practice Because You have a Golden time in next.

Thanks you so much to spend time for such themes and keep interest on my imagination.

 

 

THANKS

😉

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat