Moment of Silence






       Hi this is Jigsams representing Moment of Silence with Boult Earbuds. here first time I am going to recommend something on my own experience what I had. I always expecting necessary, no much no less. so let's talk about a music amusement what we enjoying through many instrument and it's really makes a happy for the time. I am also loving listen music while doing work, jogging, running, in gym , while walk, before sleep. but the thing that make me fear about that is manage wire. and just because of it I lost hundreds of hands free and headphones. and I can't even utilize of their paid cost. after many experiences I just browse and learn about wireless earbuds. there many of earbuds are available with various of features but from those all I attracted and loved with Boult Audio AirBass MuseBuds.

Now I am saying my review on Boult Audio AirBass MuseBuds True Wireless Earbuds on my Usage. First thing was the design of the Charging Case. shiny Black finished attractive one. The design of the earbud is simply awesome and comfortable. The material that Boult used as Earloop... - Fell in love with that material. It is not so hard not so soft. That supercool Earloop keeps the earbud in the ear safely always. I can run or do whatever I like. The bud will not fall. Sound is Good and not painfull. Polite bass and crystal clear voice. There's a safe feeling when it's in the ear. When I take calls.., my voice is not super clear but quality of voice is not distracting . Simple mic. Both earpod can be used at the same time or as single at calls or you listen music. The Last but not least.., but so important matter is its battery Backup. I Charged the case fully at the first time. Till now I use earpods and then I put them into the case. Not charged them yet. I have used A single earpod without changing even within the case for a whole day.(Watching Movie continuously )

I am satisfied about this purchase and will say it will worth of price you spend for this buds. And one more important factor is about the Boult was that my attraction was really amazing and I mean it.

Here I placed a link of product where you can check Earbud features and the review from other experienced experts












😉

Thanks 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat