EXPERIENCED MOON

 

Have you ever imagine moon in your hand. You should in not so try once.

The moon is Earth’s only permanent natural satellite.

Moon is this, moon is that but I was to excited to see moon by nearly. It was one of my dream to experienced  moon calmly. Some time while I am experiencing moon I am think “ If I would go on moon so what a great quiet and magical moment I experienced which I don’t think I can even imagine also. Ok it’s about my dream now I will come back to theme what about I am talking to you.

I am always excited about aero space knowledge so when and wherever I got chance to gain knowledge about aero space I don’t miss it. So it was my one of dream to experienced stars, moon, mars, Saturn, Nebula and more what is actually available with us but we don’t even see once in our life. Ok fine I got new telescope to fulfilled my self and make new space friend and experienced them. when I set telescope first I had experienced moon for long and feel like my dream what I imagined was really precious and then I just stuck for short when my eyes have experienced moon by nearly and it was one of the best and open mystery moment for what i imagine. this capture have been click by mobile phone from eyepiece of telescope. It was great of experience in whole life for me.

Ok so that was story behind the image and rest is be happy and keep imagine what make you bigger than have. 

Ok Thank you so much for being here and spend your valuable time for such stories.

 

 

Thanks you

😊






👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat