NATURE ATTRACTS



NATURE ALLOGAS



MOMENT CAPTURED by @prajapati vipul


TIME SPENT AMONGST TREES

IS NEVER TIME WASTED


Nature always gives me strength to fight and spread positive vibes in me.

This time I share one green moment of my life.

One of my school friend is doing farming. And it’s really gift for me as I like farming and I am not from farmer family. I share many times my experience. I am spend much time with alone in nature and just for that moment I am waiting for all the time. ok let me talk about theme I share.

This moment is click by one of my schoolmate. I told you that one of my childhood friend is doing farming. So we some of schoolmates meet in friend’s farm and doing farming with lots of fun and remember those golden school days. And I wish always we would keep in touch and share our thoughts with each other.

Now I am coming to my attraction what I am always feel when I see greenery. it’s one type of natural  attraction which attract us. Whenever we see for some time to greenery u will feel like in eyes some one keep ice and you would not like to move a your eyes from that attraction. It’s good for eyes what vibes greenery release we should once in week treat our self and provide calm to our eyes with natural vibes.

Well so now all connected moments of this image I shared and I am happy to share it with positive vibes.



Thanks

😊



👇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat