UNEXPECTED GIFT








I keep this Image in my timeline to make it special one. ok so let me talk about capture.Place where I am working as Design Artist is not place but family where I always see Positive affection for each other. It’s story of 31st December,2019, every year we celebrate 31st and playing one game

 “ SECRET SANTA “ in which we all get one Name and we have to Give gift that person but Game Rule is we don’t have to share name with anyone and we have to submit gift in game administrator and finally they will approach to person and give it without share your name. so receiver would not get the name of their secret Santa. So I don’t know who IS My SECRET SANTA but whoever did they choose perfect one for me. When I was received this one I was too much surprised and happy to see and all the colleagues surprised to gift I received. Some one has said

“ SOME TIMES GIFTS ARE NOT WRAPPED AS EXPECTED “

Really that thought perfectly applied on my gift as I experienced when received it.

Thank you so much who select this gift and for this gift You select Me.

Ok so it was a story behind this capture which I am including cause it’s also magical moment for me.



THANKS

😀








👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सूर्य कुन्डल

I am the Captain of my boat